Inspired by the ancient Ayurvedic system of holistic natural medicine, native to India, our Sertodo Ayurvedic Copper Arcadia Hot Cold Water Beverage Dispenser brings together ayurvedic natural health and handcrafted quality craftsmanship with every sip of water, iced tea, hot tea, hot apple cider, cold apple cider, lemonade, hot and cold coffee and so much more.
Due to copper’s inherent anti microbial, anti fungal, anti bacterial qualities, this makes our pieces perfect vessels to hold your water.
Our Sertodo Ayurvedic Copper Vessels have a timeless quality to their materials and the processes which create them. Their unique style and superior quality will give you generations of beautiful service. It’s perfect for the hydration-conscious beverage aficionado in your life.
Features Of Our Sertodo Ayurvedic Copper Arcadia Hot Cold Water Beverage Dispenser …
- Perfect for you and your friends who practice the ancient Ayurvedic system of holistic natural medicine.
- Generous 3.75 gallon (14.20 liter) capacity.
- Elegant and healthy dispenser for your home, office, restaurant, hotel lobby, etc.
- Designed to hold 3.75 gallons / 60 cups of hot or cold beverages - such as water, iced tea, hot tea, lemonade, hot and cold coffee, hot and cold apple cider and so much more.
- Comes with stainless steel spigot.
- Comes with stainless steel base with built in holder with a riveted hammered copper sterno cup holder to keep your hot beverages warm.
- Comes with pure copper lid with a stainless steel handle.
- Removeable spigot, and a removable urn makes for easy cleaning.
- Heavy gauge hammered copper exterior, traditional tinned interior.
- The Ayurvedic tradition, an ancient wisdom, states that drinking or storing water in copper vessels offering many benefits for health and longevity.
- According to Ayurveda, water stored in a copper vessel has the ability to balance all the three doshas in your body, (vata, kapha and pitta) and it does so by positively charging the water. The water stored in a copper vessel is known as ‘tamara jal’.
- Copper has electromagnetic energy which is called Prana Shakti. Drinking water that is stored for 8-10 hours in a copper vessel is very beneficial. Copper makes the water ionic which helps to maintain body’s pH (acid-alkaline) balance.
- For best benefits store the water in Sertodo Ayurvedic Copper Water Vessels for at least eight hours. Fill with water the night prior, let it sit. Best benefits from drinking the next day.
- We use only 100% recycled copper to make our Sertodo Ayurvedic Copper Water Vessels are both functional, aesthetic and extraordinarily long lasting.
- Our Sertodo Ayurvedic Copper Water Vessels are truly heirloom quality are made to be used and to give you a lifetime of beautiful service - and they are meant to be passed from generation to generation.
- Each of our Sertodo Ayurvedic Copper Water Vessels product are individually handcrafted by autonomous master artisans in with workshops in Austin, Texas USA and Santa Clara del Cobre, Michoacan Mexico. a village located high in the Sierra Madres Occidental of Southwestern Mexico. Their tradition of copper work originated mysteriously over 1000 years ago.
- Our Sertodo Ayurvedic Copper Water Vessels are made with a spirit of cooperation and creation.
- In this world of mass production, industry, and automaton labor, we support a different, more dignified approach to business. We believe that business is mutually beneficial for all parties involved and has vast potential for bringing understanding and cooperation between cultures.
Top 11 Reasons Drinking Water From Our Setrodo Ayurvedic Copper Water Vessels Are Good For You.
- Copper is Naturally Anti Microbial - Amazingly, copper eliminates nasty microorganisms quickly and naturally simply by coming into contact with them, including organisms inside of water that contacts copper surfaces. In fact, copper is effective in killing even modern strains of powerful drug-resistant bacteria like salmonella, e. coli, and MRSA.
- Improves the Digestive System - Drinking from a copper water bottle is very beneficial to the digestive system. It flushes out the stomach and digestive tract and helps detox the liver and kidneys. It also increases the absorption of nutrients from food and helps encourage peristalsis, which is the rhythmic contraction and relaxation of the stomach that helps digest food and move it through the digestive system. Drinking from a copper water bottle also helps kill harmful bacteria and prevent an upset stomach.
- Builds a Strong Immune System - Copper is well-known for its incredible anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. Copper is especially effective against E. coli and S.aureus, two bacteria that are commonly found in our environment and are known to cause severe illnesses in the human body. In fact, recent studies have shown that storing water in a copper bottle will dramatically decrease the risk of bacterial contamination. Copper water vessels have been used for centuries in countries around the world (like India) that lack a good sanitation system in order to help prevent water-borne diseases.
- Supports Weight Loss - In addition to improving the functioning of your digestive system and building a strong immune system, drinking from a copper water bottle will help your body break down fat and eliminate it as efficiently as possible. Combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise, drinking from a copper water bottle can be a safe and all-natural way to maintain a healthy weight.
- Prevents Aging - Drinking from a copper water bottle can also dramatically decrease the appearance of fine lines and slow the appearance of aging. Water stored in a copper bottle is loaded with anti-oxidants, aids the production of new skin cells, and fights off free radicals which contribute to the appearance of aging.
- Prevents Cancer - Because water stored in a copper bottle is loaded with antioxidants, it is also effective at helping prevent and fight off cancer. In fact, studies conducted by the American Cancer Society have shown that copper has significant anti-cancer effects on the body and prevents the onset of cancer.
- Maintains Cardiovascular Health - Studies have also shown that copper helps minimize the risk of developing heart disease, helps regulate blood pressure, and lowers cholesterol levels. Copper also helps prevent the buildup of plaque in the arteries and dilates blood vessels to allow better flow of blood to the heart.
- Supports the Thyroid Gland - Copper cannot be produced within the body and needs to be sourced from external sources. Studies have shown that people that experience problems with their thyroid generally suffer from low levels of copper. While copper deficiency is most common with people that suffer from hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland), copper deficiency is also common with people that experience hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland). Copper is one of the most important minerals and is essential in order for your thyroid gland and body to function properly. Drinking from a copper water bottle helps combat copper deficiency and regulate the proper functioning of your thyroid gland. In addition, copper aids the body’s absorption of iron, which is essential to maintain healthy iron levels and prevent anemia.
- Stimulates the Brain - Copper is a known brain stimulant and helps your mind work faster and more efficiently. The brain works by transmitting impulses from one neuron to another through an area known as the synapses. These neurons are covered by the myelin sheath that acts like a sort of conductive agent. Copper aids in the synthesis of materials that are essential for the formation of these myelin sheaths.
- Fights Arthritis And Inflamed Joints - Copper's anti-inflammatory properties help relieve aches and pains caused by arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and inflamed joints. In addition, copper strengthens the bones and immune system, which makes it an excellent remedy for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Keeps Skin Healthy And Acne Free - Copper is the key component in the production of new cells that help replenish the top layers of your skin and keep it fresh and glowing. The production of new cells promotes smooth, blemish-free and clear skin. Experts say that drinking from a copper water bottle on a regular basis, especially early in the morning, can make a very significant difference to the health of your skin.
Copper Care - There Are Many Ways To Care For Copper
Wash and immediately dry your copper items after use to prevent spotting!
When not dried immediately, spotting can occur due to the trace amounts of chemicals in your tap water that can cause a reaction with the copper. Some people don't mind this spotting; they will actually let it build up on the cup over time into a matte patina finish that many folks find appealing. If you prefer the original bright shine from when you first got your Sertodo Copper hand hammered products, don't worry! You can easily return them to that original condition with a quick polish.
- Method 1: Soak the vessel overnight in a mixture of Water and one lemon juice. Rub baking soda to neutralize acid followed by a wash with eco dish soap in the morning.
- Method 2: Soak the vessel overnight in a mixture of Water and one tablespoon Vinegar. Rub baking soda to neutralize acid followed by a wash with eco dish soap in the morning.
- Method 3: Scrub the vessel with halves of lemon dipped in salt followed by neutralizing acid with baking soda and rinsing and washing with eco dish soap and water.
- Method 4. Clean the vessel with tomato ketchup or spaghetti sauce followed by a rinse with soap and water. You will be surprised by the results. This is the easiest and safest method to clean any copper item.
- Method 5. Make a paste of lemon juice and cream of tartar to a toothpaste consistency. Rub this paste on the copper with a soft cloth. Rub baking soda to neutralize acid followed by a rinse with eco dish soap and water.
- Method 6. If copper tarnish is heavy boil it in a pot of water with 1 tablespoon of salt and one cup white vinegar. Rub with baking soda to neutralize acid followed by washing it with eco dish soap and warm water.
- Method 7. Rub the copper with a paste of corn meal, white vinegar or Lemon juice and salt. Rub with baking soda to neutralize acid followed by washing it with eco dish soap and warm water.
- Method 8. Fill a spray bottle with one pint of White Vinegar, add 3 tablespoons of salt. Spray liberally on the copper to be cleaned. Let it sit for a few minutes. Rub with baking soda to neutralize acid followed by washing it with eco soap and warm water.
And remember, WaterCheck.biz donates a portion of our revenues to water sustainability projects - to keep our earth's water safe and accessible for all of us. When you purchase our Sertodo Ayurvedic Copper Water Vessels - YOU are making the world a better place.
Our Sertodo Ayurvedic Copper Water Vessels Have A 30-day $$$ Back Guarantee. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be requested within 30 days of delivery of the order. Requests must be made by emailing: email@example.com with name and original purchase date.