Most people don't drink enough water, yet most nutritionists agree that six to eight glasses of fresh, pure water a day is essential for the body's well being and the prevention of disease.
Our Precision Stainless Steel Water Distiller Purifier Model PWS 12-12 is designed with the busy water lover in mind. This floor model, automatic distiller provides the purest steam distilled drinking water at your fingertips. Our Precision Stainless Steel Water Distiller Purifier Model PWS 12-12 combines the distillation process with superior technology and quality standards to give you the finest portable automatic distillation system available. In fact, it is the world's most respected water distiller.
Our Precision Stainless Steel Water Distiller Purifier Model PWS 12-12 provides you with the naturally healthy benefits of pure drinking water and your cooking and baking will retain the original flavors! Distilled water is also ideal for infant formulas, low-sodium diets, house plants, aquariums, wet-cell batteries, steam irons, photography, and pet care.
Click To Download Our Precision PWS 12-12 Distiller Brochure (PDF)
Here is some more information about our Precision Stainless Steel Water Distiller Purifier Model PWS 12-12 ...
- Our Precision Stainless Steel Water Distiller Purifier Model PWS 12-12 is constructed of high grade, polished, 304 stainless steel.
- Our Precision Stainless Steel Water Distiller Purifier Model PWS 12-12 distills 12 Gallons/45.4 Liters of the worlds purest water every 24 hours.
- The 12 Gallon / 45.4 Liter holding tank gives you the purest drinking water - non stop.
- Attached to your plumbing supply with quick connect fitting.
- Floor model design.
- Easy to clean and maintain: V-shaped boiling tank bottom for fast, efficient drainage of impurities. Just open the tap and drain.
- Triple-baffle system for the purest distilled drinking water available.
- Volatile gas release vent – expels contaminants with a lower boiling point than water.
- Automatic start/stop float system.
- Low density incaloy sheathed heating element: Lasts longer due to extra length of elements which dissipates the heat over a larger surface. The incaloy sheath protects against corrosive chemicals in the water.
- Built-in safety system that automatically shuts off the distiller should it overheat.
- Comes complete with all parts needed for fully automatic operation.
- Flush mount, boiler lid for easier clean-up and a more compact design.
- Low level pump shut off prevents pump from running dry.
- Charcoal Filter: After the steam is condensed by fan cooling, the distilled water produced then passes through a granulated coconut charcoal filter. This aerates the water, giving it a "fresh" taste and traps any volatile gases that may have escaped in the distilling process. Precision distillers have a refillable stainless steel filter canister between the distiller and the holding tank.
- Air filter on holding tank prevents airborne contamination.
- Our Precision Stainless Steel Water Distiller Purifier Model PWS 12-12 are designed with excellence and consumer convenience in mind - they are certified by the prestigious Canadian Standards Association, Underwriters Laboratories and the highly esteemed National Sanitation Foundation.
- Built to last a life time, there is a fifteen year warranty on stainless steel components and two years on all electrical parts and labor.
How It Works ...
- Your water distiller is connected to your household water supply. The raw water feeds into the distiller through a 1/4” water line (1). This line is connected to a quick connect plumbing fitting. As the raw water enters the distiller it passes through a long life, stainless steel, sealed solenoid and then directly into the boiler chamber (2).
- After the water reaches a level over the heating element (3), the distiller starts the heating cycle and brings the water to boil. The pure steam (4) rises and enters the baffle system (5), which breaks down any foaming in the boiler should it occur.
- Any volatile gases are released through a special gas release vent at the highest point in the cooler system (6). The pure steam passes through the condenser coil (7). To support the cooling cycle a fan is used to properly cool the steam (8).
- Pure water enters the stainless steel charcoal filter (9). This filter is 2/3 filled with activated coconut charcoal, which should be changed semi annually.
- Finally, distilled water leaves the charcoal filter and runs into the high capacity stainless steel storage tank (10).
- As the distilled water enters the storage tank, the water level lifts the pump control switch and activates the optional pump (11) to deliver distilled water to any combination of accessory faucet, ice maker or humidifier.
- The distiller will continue to run until the water reaches the top of the storage tank and lifts the upper float (12) and turns itself off. As soon as the distiller shuts off, the automatic electric drain valve system (15) if equipped, automatically drains the impurities. As soon as you have used approximately 1/3 of the capacity of the tank the stainless steel stem float (13) will turn on the distiller and close the automatic drain valve (15) in order to fill the boiling tank and start the distilling cycle again.
- The demand pump system (11), if equipped, connects to the bottom of the storage tank and electrically plugs into the bottom of the distiller head (16). The pump is protected by a built in fuse and a low level shut off float (14).
Pure Water To A Convenient Location - Add A Pump Option. A pump option can be easily attached to the holding tank. This independent pressure system allows the delivery of pure water, on demand, to several locations in the home. A typical installation is to a separate faucet, the refrigerator ice and water dispenser, and the humidifier, or any other appliances that can benefit from pure water. A built in safety feature protects the pump should water no longer be available in the tank for distribution.
Make Your Machine Practically Maintenance Free - Add An Electronic Auto Drain Option. An Electronic Auto Drain Option automatically drains the impurities from the boiling tank every 24 hours of distillation. Should the feed water quality be very poor, the electronic circuit board may be easily customized to 12, 6 or 3 hour draining cycles.
Convert Your Precision Distiller To An Overseas Distiller - Convert To 220 Volt Power. Your Precision Water Distiller Purifier can be converted to allow for care free use overseas - where the power source is 220 volts.
WaterCheck.biz donates a portion of our revenues to water sustainability projects - to keep our earth's water safe and accessible for all of us. When you purchase our Precision Water Distillers - YOU are making the world a better place.
Our Precision Distillers Have A 30-day $$$ Back Guarantee. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be requested within 30 days of delivery of the order. Requests must be made by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org with name and original purchase date.
Dimensions: (inch) 47 x 19 x 14 / (cm) 120 x 47 x 36
Weight: 76 lbs / 34.5 kg
Distilling Capacity: 12 US Gallons (45.4 L) / 24 hrs
Holding Tank Capacity: 12 US Gallons/ 45.4 Liters
Electrical: 120 Volts, 9.2 AMPS, 1500 Watts / 220 Volts, 5 AMPS, 1500 Watts