If you want to say AAAHHH !!! in your shower and OOOOH !!! at your water savings, energy savings and money savings ... then our Niagara Sava N2515CH Spa Rain Showerhead Chrome 1.5 GPM is for you.
Our Niagara Sava Spa Rainshower Water Saving Showerhead 1.5 GPM offers the look of luxury and performance with the benefits of saving water, energy and money.
A long, hot shower takes away all your pain, but with skyrocketing water and energy costs, it's time to install our award winning Niagara Sava Spa Rainshower Water Saving Showerhead 1.5 GPM. It will give you a H2O eco-triple play of a great shower, H2O conservation action and money savings on your water bills and heating bills - all without the sacrifice.
Our Niagara Sava Showerhead Features ...
- An oversized 4.4 inch diameter spray head for a wide and luxurious rain shower spray coverage
- A patented pressure compensator that ensures a consistent flow, regardless of water pressure, and delivers an exceptional shower experience while conserving water.
- The spray nozzles are rubber - so cleaning is a breeze - and its virtually clog free.
- Solid, durable brass construction and a corrosion resistant high-impact ABS thermoplastic body.
- Meets all standards set by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME). Plus, it is EPA WaterSense approved.
- Includes an easy-to-use 360 degree swivel head.
- Plus, it comes with a generous 10 year manufacturer's warranty.
More About Our Niagara Sava Shower Head ...
- Sleek, modern chrome styling fits with any decor
- Maximum 1.5 gallon per minute flow rate @ 80 PSI (5.7 litre per minute)
- Minimum 1.13 gallon per minute flow rate @ 45 PSI (4.3 litre per minute)
- Patented flow compensator gives consistent flow regardless of available water pressure
- Our Niagara Sava showerhead provides a luxurious rain shower spray
- Easy installation in a couple of minutes
- Large rain shower, conical spray pattern
- Extra large 4.4” (113mm) diameter
- 360° ball joint swivel for adjustment
- Rubber spray nozzles for easy cleaning
- Meets all standards set by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- EPA WaterSense Approved
- Super Money $aving efficiency
- Great budget price
- Corrosion resistant high-impact ABS thermoplastic body
- Large and generous swivel adjustment
- Generous 10-year manufacturers warranty
- Meets or exceeds: ASME A112.18.1 / CSA B125.1 / ASTM B368
- WaterSense Certified
Plus, we donate a portion of our revenues to water sustainability projects - to keep our earth's water safe and accessible for all of us. So when you purchase our Niagara Conservation Showerheads, you are making the world a better place.
Our Niagara Conservation Showerheads have a 30-day money-back guarantee. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be requested within 30 days of delivery of the order. Requests must be made by emailing: email@example.com with name and original purchase date.
- Max Flow Rate @ 80 PSI: 1.5 GPM (5.7 LPM)
- Min Flow Rate @ 45 PSI: 1.13 GPM (4.3 LPM)
- Stream Type: Rainshower, Symmetrical, Conical pattern
- Adjustable Angle: Yes
- Type of Control: Pressure Compensator
- Head Length: 3.1'' (80 mm)
- Mounting Type: Fixed
- Head Diameter: 4.4'' (113 mm)
- Nozzle Quantity: 39
- Finish: Chrome