Experience an H2O revolution. Clean, fresh water throughout the home.
Our unique Doulton Rio 2000 W9381000 Whole House Ceramic Water Filter Module is designed to be fitted to the main water inlet to the home or cold water pipe underneath the kitchen counter to supply large volumes of healthy, clean water to the whole family.
This unit comes complete with all parts, including...
- Our world famous Doulton 6 element ceramic filter module.
- Complete easy install instructions.
For close to 200 years, our Doulton ceramic filters have provided crisp, clean, thirst quenching wet stuff to presidents, royal families and millions of discerning homeowners, in over 150 countries around the world. Treat your entire home to fresh, clean water today.
A little Doulton History:
In the early 1800's, the John Doulton, Martha Jones, John Watts and the legendary craftsmen of fine Royal Doulton ceramics were already making water filters effective enough to rid river water of cholera bacteria, rendering it fit to drink. Water borne illness and contamination continue to be a widespread danger to life and health, affecting people all over the globe.
Here is some information you should know about our Doulton Rio 2000 W9381000 Whole House Ceramic Water Filter Module:
- Fits which most industry standard 10" "Big Blue" type housings.
- Replace your current Doulton Rio 2000 filter module or upgrade your already installed filter housings with the world class Doulton Rio 2000 ceramic filter module.
- Efficient system for cyst and bacteria removal - a smart alternative to chlorine, ozone, UV, RO etc.
- Superior flow rate -- up to 520 Gallons per hour (that is over 8 gallons per minute) at 3 bar pressure (45 PSI).
- Excellent flow even in low water pressure areas.
- Eco friendly technology - No electricity required like comparable UV Systems.
- Meets ISO conditions for international drinking water requirements.
- Cleanable filters for prolonged life - can clean filters over 100 times.
- Simple to install, use and maintain.
- Designed to be fitted to the main water inlet to the home or cold water pipe underneath the kitchen counter to supply large volumes of healthy, clean water to the whole family.
- It is recommended to change all the candles at least once per year for optimum performance.
- We recommend using a sediment pre-filter along with the Rio 2000 for well water applications.
Doulton Rio 2000 W9381000 Whole House Ceramic Water Filter Removes:
Removes More Than 99.99% Bacteria (E.Coli, Cholera, Shigella, Typhoid, etc.)
- 99.99% of Vibrio Cholerae (Cholera)
- 99.99% of E. Coli
- 99.999% of Shigella
- 99.999% of Salmonella Typhi (Typhoid)
- 99.99% of Klebsiella Terrigena
Removes More Than 99.999% Cysts
- 99.999% of Cryptosporidium
- 99.999% of Giardia
- Particulates Class I
Doulton Rio 2000 W9381000 Whole House Ceramic Water Filter Typical Applications:
- Whole house filtration where finest quality water is desired.
- Homes drawing water from lakes, streams or microbiologically contaminated wells.
- Local and national parks, highway rest stops, etc. ensuring EPA cyst removal compliance for public drinking water.
- Small footprint for parallel installation for large volume safe drinking water.
- Bottled water pre or final filtration.
- RO post filtration ensuring cysts and bacteria removal.
- Beer and wine clarification or where high turbidity reduction is required.
- Emergency preparedness etc.
WaterCheck.biz donates a portion of our revenues to water sustainability projects - to keep our earth's water safe and accessible for all of us. When you purchase our Doulton Filter Products - YOU are making the world a better place.
Our Doulton Filter Products Have A 30-day $$$ Back Guarantee. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be requested within 30 days of delivery of the order. Requests must be made by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org with name and original purchase date.