Its like a new beginning for your body of water. You'll be able to see it clearly again.
Blast your pond clean with our Healthy Ponds Blast Organic Pond Algae Cleaner 5 Pack.
- Is your pond occasionally troubled by algae blooms or accumulated organic debris?
- Do you want to clean your pond organically, without harmful chemicals?
Then, our Healthy Ponds Blast Organic Pond Algae Cleaner 5 Pack is your answer.
Our Healthy Ponds Blast Organic Pond Algae Cleaner 5 Pack is the way to restore its natural beauty quickly and effectively. Our Healthy Ponds Blast Organic Pond Algae Cleaner 5 Pack is an organic, non-toxic, proprietary blend of beneficial bacteria that breaks down the organic matter that clouds up your water. Its most effective when used in conjunction with our AquaSphere (sold separately).
What you should know about our Healthy Ponds Blast Organic Pond Algae Cleaner 5 Pack ...
- Recommended for the hard to treat highly contaminated pond with large amounts of floating organic compost, severe odor, and poor water clarity.
- Advances the decomposition of organic matter in ponds and lakes through a proprietary blend of multiple strains and species of beneficial bacteria.
- Provides an added boost of treatment for seasonal spikes in your pond's nutrient level due to hot weather, excessive runoff, etc.
- Is best used in combination with our AquaSphere as a means to compensate for seasonal spikes in nutrients and temperature.
- Use if you are seeing organic floating material or if you see organic material form within the pond.
- Comes in 5 pre-measured, easy to dispense water soluble packets - each packet treats up to 25,000 gallons. 5 packets treat up to 125,000 thousand gallons.
- The water soluble bags will dissolve in the water in about 30 seconds of tossing in the pond.
THE DETAILS IN A GLANCE:
- Each water soluble packet treats up to 25,000 gallons.
- Each case of (5) packets treats up to 125,000 (125 thousand) gallons.
- Make sure your hands are dry before handling the water soluble packs.
- Veterinarian approved and safe for all fish, pets, wildlife and plants.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROPER USE:
- Calculate the total gallons in the pond or area to be treated - ( Length x Width x Depth x 7.5 = Total Gallons)
- Calculate the number of packets needed. - (Total Gallons divided by 25,000 gallons per packet = Packets Needed)
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Use in self-contained ponds and retention areas.
- Do not use with chemicals or algaecides.
- Use the proper dose; based on calculated number of required packets.
- Treat water over 45 degrees F and under 110 degrees F.
- Use in conjunction with our AquaSheres
Microbial treatment in ponds with low oxygen levels, high water stagnation (no aeration), with high levels of organic matter and containing high levels of fish populations run a risk of initiating fish death due to low water oxygen levels. It is recommended that ponds stocked with fish be tested for oxygen levels as well as having a source of aeration in the pond prior to treatment with microbials.
- Treatment with microbials requires oxygen to establish bioremediation.
- Microbial treatments will reduce the water oxygen levels as the bioremediation occurs.
- Bioverse microbial products are 100% natural, safe, and effective for fish if all ponds as there is enough oxygen for all the fish contained in that pond.
- Ponds with high fish levels should have mechanical aeration systems in place as treatment is started for improved results.
- Ponds with low oxygen levels should be treated with a water oxygenator prior to microbial application.
POND WATER FACTS:
- Low oxygen levels will produce localized fish death in any pond.
- High heat will decrease the oxygen levels in ponds - as water temperatures increase the oxygen levels will decrease.
- Ponds overstocked with fish will have lower oxygen levels than a pond that has no fish.
- Excess amounts of organic debris will lower water oxygen levels.
- Shallow ponds will always have lower water oxygen levels than ponds that are deeper.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT OUR BIOVERSE HEALTHY PONDS PRODUCTS
- They contain bacteria and enzymes found in nature - plus they are completely biodegradable.
- They cost no more than chemicals and actually save our customers money over time.
- They are an all natural solution to improve water quality and clarity.
- They are used at Camp David, in the reflecting ponds in our nation's capital, and at golf courses, municipal sites, cranberry bogs, backyard fountains, ponds, and even in fish tanks throughout the U.S.
- They are easy to use.
- They have been designed with ease in mind.
- They are veterinarian approved safe for animals including horses cattle and other livestock, not to mention fido, rover and kitty.
"It's amazing to see the difference when comparing these ponds before using the products to after. Many of my clients want an "all-natural" alternative to treating water with chemicals, and this is a great option. This treatment method also nicely compliments wetland plant community restoration, since it doesn't harm desirable emergent and transitional native plants. Once Healthy Pond popularity catches on, I can't see why everyone wouldn't want to treat their pond with this effective, all natural, and cost competitive product!"
- Joe Walton, Restoration Biologist
"The ponds on my course have a deeper average depth than most which, in turn, adds more water to treat. The quality and clarity of the water in the ponds this year was great. The product did everything that the team at Bioverse said it would do. I will be using this natural approach again next season."
- Doug Hausman, Superintendent at Dakota Dunes Country Club, Dakota Dunes, SD
"We have been using the Bioverse Natural Water Treatment for three years now and have been very satisfied with the results in our ponds . Not only is the water clearer, we have noticed a decrease in the sludge layer . The Bioverse treatment is an easy, environmentally friendly approach that is very effective."
- Tom Hayes, Golden Meadows Homeowners Association, Plainfield, IL
And remember, WaterCheck.biz donates a portion of our revenues to water sustainability projects - to keep our earth's water safe and accessible for all of us. When you purchase our Healthy Ponds Bioverse Products - YOU are making the world a better place.
Our Healthy Ponds Bioverse Products Have A 30-day $$$ Back Guarantee. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be requested within 30 days of delivery of the order. Requests must be made by emailing: email@example.com with name and original purchase date.