AquaRain Model 402 Gravity Fed Water Filter Purifier System With (2) Aquarain Filters
For out-of-stock items, we post an ETA date provided by our supplier, or else we adjust it conservatively to be on the safer side. We hate stockouts and work to stay on top of the situation with the source, to ensure that our information stays current. In all likelihood, we probably get called pests (and worse) by manufacturers and suppliers who've run out of things. For many of the products WaterCheck.biz offers, we know from manufacturers that we carry a larger stock of their product as a percentage of sales than any retailer in the world, and we reorder long before counts hit zero. This means that by the time we’re out of something, most others usually have been out for some time. It also means that the way you’re most likely to get the item the soonest, is to preorder with us. In some cases, preordering can even prevent having to wait until a second new shipment comes in, before unspoken-for stock becomes available. ETA’s from our suppliers are usually quite accurate. But things can happen, from shipping damage to lost cargoes to customs delays, so it’s important to remember that the "E" in “ETA” stands for “estimated,” not for "exact." Our pledge is two-fold: To provide the most accurate information possible, and to get stockout items back out the door again very quickly once they arrive.
What could be more important than clean, safe water?
Our AquaRain® Model 402 Gravity Fed Water Filter Purifier System will provide clean and safe drinking water you can trust, all without having to boil your water, use potentially dangerous chemicals, or rely on man-made energy. When kept full, you can produce up to 14 gallons of crystal clear water per day.
Our AquaRain® Model 402 Gravity Fed Water Filter Purifier System has attractive stainless steel housing which holds the very latest in advanced ceramic and carbon water filtration technology. Use any water source - lakes, streams, ponds, rivers, springs, cisterns, or even tap water.
Here is the best part... our AquaRain® Model 402 Gravity Water Filter Purifier will produce quality drinking water for less than 1¢ per gallon!
It strikes your pure H2O curiosity, then read on ...
Safety, a long operational life, and ease of operation are hallmarks of our AquaRain® Model 402 Gravity Water Filter Purifier.
- High-Tech Ceramic Filter Elements at the heart of our natural process micro-filter are patented high-tech ceramic filter elements specifically designed for our AquaRain Gravity Fed Water Filter Purifier system.
- Our state-of-the-art ceramic elements filter water in a very natural way, using gravity to gently draw water down through our "cultured" ceramic stone in much the same manner as nature processes ground water through the earth.
- Each filter element has a patented end-of-life gauge for filter replacement.
- The microfine pore structure of our ceramic media will remove dangerous waterborne pathogens such as protozoan cysts - Cryptospordium, Giardia Lamblia - and microscopic bacteria - E. coli, Samonelli typhus, etc.
- Enclosed within the hard ceramic shell we have incorporated a concentrated bed of Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC) that contains a self-sterilizing metallic silver. The silvered GAC bed will adsorb various organic chemicals such as MTBE and pesticides, remove chlorine compounds including carcinogenic halogens, and improve the taste and odor of the water.
- To the benefit of good health, the Aqua Rain will also leave unchanged the naturally occurring electrolytes and minerals in your filtered water.
- Through the teeny, tiny pores of our specially fired ceramics filter elements, the now filtered water enters a chamber packed with silver impregnated activated carbon where chemicals chlorine, trihalomethanes, pesticides, VOC's, tastes and odors, are absorbed and removed. The end result is safe water for drinking and cooling where nothing less will do. Without question, nothing is more important than having safe and pure water when it comes to enjoying a longer and better quality of life with vibrant health.
- This is the bigger version of our AquaRain gravity filter systems, which uses (2) or (4) high performance cartridges mounted in a 3 gallon stainless steel housing. With 2 filters, you can produce up to 14 gallons of crystal clear water per day. When upgraded to use 4 filters, you can produce up to 28 gallons of water per day.
- The Model 402 is 22 inches tall and is approximately 10 inches in diameter.
- Plus our AquaRain 402 is made in the the USA.
- Also, our AquaRain® Model 402 Gravity Fed Water Filter Purifier System is used by some the world's leading relief organizations such as UNICEF, the Peace Corps, The Red Cross, The Red Crescent, as well as missionaries and relief workers in over 140 countries throughout the world.
- Each of our AquaRain® Model 402 Gravity Fed Water Filter Purifier System comes with a 1 year warranty.
How long do the filters last?
- There are two parts to the filter elements; the ceramic shell, and the granulated carbon filling. Cleaning of the ceramic shell is what wears out the ceramic portion of the filter. Over time, particulates and bacteria clog the microscopic pores of the ceramic, slowing down the flow rate. Occasional cleaning with a small brush or the enclosed green scrub pad will restore the original flow rates. Our ceramic formulation is very hard and will endure many cleanings, perhaps over 200, if moderate care is taken and light pressure is used when abrading the surface. In normal usage, this equates to thousands of gallons of water that can be filtered.
- The inner carbon filter works by adsorbing and/or reducing certain chemicals, and has a finite lifetime based on the concentration of the compounds being reduced. Generally speaking, the carbon capacity should exceed the life of the ceramic portion of the filter when processing normal field water as found in ponds, lakes, rivers, etc. When filtering common tap water or swimming pool water, each element should be able to reduce normal concentrations of chlorine found in about 3000-5000 gallons of water. This would place the chlorine reduction capacity of a Model 402 at around 12,000-20,000 gallons. Please note that when the elements are exhausted from reducing chlorine, that they are still fully effective for the removal of living pathogens, provided the ceramic still has useful life remaining.
How it works ... its so easy.
- The operation of our AquaRain® Model 402 Gravity Fed Water Filter Purifier System is simplicity itself. No energy is required nor are chemicals necessary for the filter system to work. Water is poured into the upper container where it trickles down by gravity through the highly specialized ceramic filter elements leaving cysts, bacteria and sediment in the outer layer of the ceramic. After passing through the thick ceramic wall, the water then flows through a bed of silvered coconut shell carbon which adsorbs and removes pesticides, various organic chemicals, and chlorine, along with objectionable color, tastes and odors. The filtered water then drips into the lower container where it is stored for easy dispensing with the handy lever-action faucet.
- New, dry elements will need several gallons of water run through them, sometimes 10 or 12, before they are fully wetted and reach their maximum flow rate. In normal usage, water for filtration is placed in the upper vessel in the evening and allowed to filter through overnight. In the morning, most of the water should have filtered through into the lower dispensing container. Additional water may then be added to the upper container for filtration during the day. If maximum production is desired, it will be necessary to keep the upper vessel as full as possible, perhaps refilling every fifteen minutes. To halt the production of filtered water, simply lift the upper container off and empty it. If desired, the stainless steel lid can then be placed on the bottom container which may be used as a convenient and compact counter-top water dispenser.
- Over time, small particulates and bacteria may accumulate on the walls of the elements and slow the production of water through the filter. When this occurs, simply remove each of the filter elements and lightly clean the hard surface of the ceramic with a brush or the scrub pad provided. The elements are then reinstalled in the upper filter vessel. Proper cleaning will restore the AquaRain® Natural Water Filter to full flow rates, each and every time.
- You can depend on the proven technology used in the AquaRain® and even the natural concept that it relies upon to produce safe drinking water for your family. The AquaRain® Gravity Fed Water Filter Purifier is manufactured to meet NSF standards and fully achieves the USEPA requirements of a Cyst and Bacteria Water Purifier. Best of all, the AquaRain® is made with loving care right here in the USA!
Our AquaRain™ Filter Products Have A 30-day $$$ Back Guarantee. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be requested within 30 days of delivery of the order. Requests must be made by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org with name and original purchase date.
Technical Specifications ...
- With 2 Filters - Produce up to 14 gallons of pure water per day.
- With 4 Filters - Produce up to 28 gallons of pure water per day.
- 3 Gallon Reservoir
- 10 inches in diameter and about 22 inches tall
- Takes (2) or (4) Aquarain Ceramic Filter Elements
- Each Aquarain Ceramic Filter Element can purify about 3,000 to 5,000 gallons of life giving water.
- Our AquaRain Gravity Fed Water Filter Purifier Systems remove pathogenic bacteria, cysts, toxic chemicals including chlorine, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, volatile organic compounds, foul tastes and odors, without removing the healthful and nutritional minerals your body needs!
We will send you an email to reset your password.