What could be more important than clean, safe water? Even more, what is more important than keeping your AquaRain Gravity Fed Water Filter Purifier System up and running.
Our AquaRain Gravity Fed Replacement Ceramic Filter Elements will provide clean and safe drinking water you can trust, all without having to boil your water, use potentially dangerous chemicals, or rely on man-made energy.
Our AquaRain Gravity Fed Replacement Ceramic Filter Elements combine the very latest in advanced ceramic and carbon water filtration technology. Use any water source - lakes, streams, ponds, rivers, springs, cisterns, or even tap water.
Here is the best part... AquaRain Gravity Fed Replacement Ceramic Filter Elements will allow your AquaRain Gravity Fed Water Filter Purifier to produce quality drinking water for less than 1¢ per gallon!
It strikes your pure H2O curiosity, then read on ...
Safety, a long operational life, and ease of operation are hallmarks of our AquaRain Gravity Fed Replacement Ceramic Filter Elements.
- High-Tech Ceramic Filter Elements at the heart of our natural process micro-filter are patented high-tech ceramic filter elements specifically designed for our AquaRain Gravity Fed Water Filter Purifier system.
- Our state-of-the-art ceramic elements filter water in a very natural way, using gravity to gently draw water down through our "cultured" ceramic stone in much the same manner as nature processes ground water through the earth.
- Each filter element has a patented end-of-life gauge for filter replacement.
- The microfine pore structure of our ceramic media will remove dangerous waterborne pathogens such as protozoan cysts - Cryptospordium, Giardia Lamblia - and microscopic bacteria - E. coli, Samonelli typhus, etc.
- Enclosed within the hard ceramic shell we have incorporated a concentrated bed of Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC) that contains a self-sterilizing metallic silver. The silvered GAC bed will adsorb various organic chemicals such as MTBE and pesticides, remove chlorine compounds including carcinogenic halogens, and improve the taste and odor of the water.
- To the benefit of good health, our AquaRain Gravity Fed Replacement Ceramic Filter Elements will also leave unchanged the naturally occurring electrolytes and minerals in your filtered water.
- Through the teeny, tiny pores of our specially fired ceramics filter elements, the now filtered water enters a chamber packed with silver impregnated activated carbon where chemicals chlorine, trihalomethanes, pesticides, VOC's, tastes and odors, are absorbed and removed. The end result is safe water for drinking and cooling where nothing less will do. Without question, nothing is more important than having safe and pure water when it comes to enjoying a longer and better quality of life with vibrant health.
- Plus our AquaRain Gravity Fed Replacement Ceramic Filter Elements are made in the the USA.
- Also, our AquaRain Gravity Fed Replacement Ceramic Filter Elements are used by some the world's leading relief organizations such as UNICEF, the Peace Corps, The Red Cross, The Red Crescent, as well as missionaries and relief workers in over 140 countries throughout the world.
How it works ... its so easy.
- The operation of our AquaRain Gravity Fed Replacement Ceramic Filter Elements is simplicity itself. Just replace your old ones.
- New, dry elements will need several gallons of water run through them, sometimes 10 or 12, before they are fully wetted and reach their maximum flow rate.
- Over time, small particulates and bacteria may accumulate on the walls of the elements and slow the production of water through the filter. When this occurs, simply remove each of the filter elements and lightly clean the hard surface of the ceramic with a brush or the scrub pad provided. The elements are then reinstalled in the upper filter vessel. Proper cleaning will restore the AquaRain® Natural Water Filter to full flow rates, each and every time.
- You can depend on the proven technology used in the AquaRain® and even the natural concept that it relies upon to produce safe drinking water for your family. Our AquaRain Gravity Fed Replacement Ceramic Filter Elements are manufactured to meet NSF standards and fully achieves the USEPA requirements of a Cyst and Bacteria Water Purifier. Best of all, our AquaRain Gravity Fed Replacement Ceramic Filter Elements are made with loving care right here in the USA!
WaterCheck.biz donates a portion of our revenues to water sustainability projects - to keep our earth's water safe and accessible for all of us. When you purchase our AquaRain™ Filter Products - YOU are making the world a better place.
Our AquaRain™ Filter Products Have A 30-day $$$ Back Guarantee. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be requested within 30 days of delivery of the order. Requests must be made by emailing: email@example.com with name and original purchase date.