Your water has never been in better hands.
Many areas of the country have water with low pH. A low pH means that the water is acidic and can corrode copper pipes and cause blue-green stains on plumbing fixtures in your home. We offer a large selection of backwashing acid neutralizer systems designed to normalize the pH balance of your water supply.
Our AquaCera AR-BTC-PH10 Acid Neutralizer pH Balance Filter System is made for homes with 1 to 3 bathrooms and are dealing with pH water between 6.0 pH and 6.8 pH.
Does your water supply suffer from low pH? Do you get blue green stains from acid water? Are pinhole leaks threatening to destroy your house with expensive leaks?
Our AquaCera AR-BTC-PH10 Acid Neutralizer pH Balance Filter System is the easy Solution for pH Control ...
- Stop the corrosion of your copper and galvanized pipes, fixtures & appliances.
- Stop pin hole leaks in your plumbing.
- Stop blue green stains on fixtures! And pitting or scratching of porcelain, chrome and dishes.
What you can expect ...
- Ample Capacity - Generous 8 GPM service flow rate. Designed for homes with 1-3 bathrooms
- Neutralizes Moderately Acidic Water - Brings balance back to pH water between 6.0 pH and 6.8 pH
- Fully Automatic - Sediment and particles are automatically flushed from system, and filter media cleaned.
- Reliable - Backwash control valve for long life and low maintenance.
- Economical Operation - Additional yearly calcite mineral costs are low cost.
- Comes Complete - Ready to install with a programmable back-wash valve, non-corrosive fiberglass media tank, by-pass valve and low voltage transformer.
Our AquaCera AR-BTC-PH10 Acid Neutralizer pH Balance Filter System comes complete with ...
- Tank with top fill plug - Easy to add media.
- Unique inner distributor - Uses 30% less backwash than standard old-style distibutors with gravel base.
- Backwash control valve - Keeps media clean and lasts for years.
- By-pass & blending valve included for ease of use.
- Tanks are semi-transparent - Shine a flash light to see depth of calcite media inside.
A little info on Acidic Water ...
- On private well water systems one of the most common causes of corrosion is acidic water. The pH scale is used to determine how acidic or alkaline the water chemistry is. Acidic water has a pH of less than 7.0. For example a pH of 6.0 to 6.5 is a common pH range found in wells with acidic water. Signs of acid water are corrosion of fixtures, blue staining (from copper pipes) or rust staining (from iron pipes). Acidic water can also cause pinhole leaks and pipe failure over time. By raising the pH to the range of 7.0 to 7.5 the water can be made alkaline which will then reduce or eliminate pipe corrosion.
- Corrosion is a natural process involving chemical or electrical degradation of metals in contact with water. The rate of corrosion will vary depending on the acidity of the water, its electrical conductivity, oxygen concentration, and temperature. Acidic water with pH values in the range of 6 to 7 is more corrosive to the metals used in plumbing systems than alkaline water. Both ground waters (wells) and surface waters (such as spring water or creeks) can be acidic.
- Common causes for acidic water are acid rainfall due to atmospheric carbon dioxide and other airborne pollutants, runoff from mining spoils, and decomposition of plant materials. Acidic waters can be of good quality and are typically low in buffering calcium minerals, but are high in dissolved carbon-dioxide gas, which can cause the low pH or acidity.
How our AquaCera AR-BTC-PH10 Acid Neutralizer pH Balance Filter System works ...
- Our AquaCera Acid Neutralizer pH Balance Filter System is one of the most effective methods to raise pH.
- Our AquaCera Acid Neutralizer pH Balance Filter System will typically raise the pH of the water from 6.0 to 7.0 or a total of around 1 point and add 30 to 100 ppm of hardness depending on the alkalinity and water hardness.
- Acidic waters slowly dissolve the calcium and magnesium media on contact as the water flows through our AquaCera Acid Neutralizer pH Balance Filter System , raising the pH of the water and increasing the alkalinity. This eliminates the effects of corrosive water chemistries and can help to prevent corrosion of piping and fixtures.
- More calcite can quickly and easily be added to the tank, typically once per year for most residential applications. No special tools are required.
- This type of neutralizer also acts as a filter removing sediment and small amounts of rust from the water, and then backwashing it out.
WaterCheck.biz donates a portion of our revenues to water sustainability projects - to keep our earth's water safe and accessible for all of us. When you purchase our Aquacera Water Products - YOU are making the world a better place.
Our Aquacera Water Products Have A 90-day $$$ Back Guarantee. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be requested within 90 days of delivery of the order. Requests must be made by emailing: email@example.com with name and original purchase date.