Our love for water is real. Our health, as a mode of travel, the boundaries created by it, to stimulate creativity, aiding in our childhood development, in planning urban cities, business, politics, religion and more.
Water love leads to a deeper understanding of who we are and how we our are shaped by our interaction with the most prevalent substance on our planet. Instinctively we realize that being by water makes us healthier, happier and brings us peace.
“Water is something that humanity has cherished since the beginning of history, and it means something different to everyone,” -- Archaeologist Brian Fagan.
Here They Are - The Top 10 Reasons Why We Love Water
- Water is absolutely essential to the human body’s survival. A person can live for about a month without food, but only about a week without water.
- Water helps to maintain healthy body weight by increasing metabolism and regulating appetite.
- Water leads to increased energy levels. The most common cause of daytime fatigue is actually mild dehydration.
- Drinking adequate amounts of water can decrease the risk of certain types of cancers, including colon cancer, bladder cancer, and breast cancer.
- For a majority of sufferers, drinking water can significantly reduce joint and/or back pain.
Water leads to overall greater health by flushing out wastes and bacteria that can cause disease.
- Water can prevent and alleviate headaches.
- Water naturally moisturizes skin and ensures proper cellular formation underneath layers of skin to give it a healthy, glowing appearance.
Water aids in the digestion process and prevents constipation.
- Water is the primary mode of transportation for all nutrients in the body and is essential for proper circulation.
Water Love. Being near, in, on, or under water can make you happier, healthier, more connected, and better at what you do. Love it like no other.
Andrew Ciccone, VP Branding & Media Strategy - Andrew's long strange marketing trip began after graduating from Syracuse University with a BS in Marketing. Andrew then developed his marketing prowess when he moved to Madison Avenue big boys Young & Rubicam, Backer Spielvogel, and Grey Advertising. He went on to get a Masters in Corporate Communications from Baruch College, then went on to start his own agency in 2011 - Hudson Valley Public Relations. Andrew has earned a reputation for creative, smart, innovative campaigns that get results. Andrew's spare time is devoted to sailing regattas, family fun and film. To date he has penned four screenplays.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Water Facts & Trivia
Everyone has a direct impact on our local water supply. Our actions affect the quality and the amount of water we use. Without fresh water you will die in just a few days. Plain and simple, water equals life. #waterislife
We are inexplicably drawn to water. We have a psychological connection to water, beyond our need to sustain us. There is an innate, aesthetic influence deep within us. Water holds a deeply spiritual power over us. It’s a part of our psyche.
Without water people will die. Water is the essence of life. Until help arrives, we all need to do what we can to stay alive. Without water we can only survive for about three days. Safe, clean drinkable water is a necessity.