|Buy 1||0% Off|
|Buy 2||5% Off|
|Buy 6||10% Off|
|Buy 12||15% Off|
|Buy 24||20% Off|
Minox Stainless Steel Water Dispenser Fusti 5 Liter
For out-of-stock items, we post an ETA date provided by our supplier, or else we adjust it conservatively to be on the safer side. We hate stockouts and work to stay on top of the situation with the source, to ensure that our information stays current. In all likelihood, we probably get called pests (and worse) by manufacturers and suppliers who've run out of things. For many of the products WaterCheck.biz offers, we know from manufacturers that we carry a larger stock of their product as a percentage of sales than any retailer in the world, and we reorder long before counts hit zero. This means that by the time we’re out of something, most others usually have been out for some time. It also means that the way you’re most likely to get the item the soonest, is to preorder with us. In some cases, preordering can even prevent having to wait until a second new shipment comes in, before unspoken-for stock becomes available. ETA’s from our suppliers are usually quite accurate. But things can happen, from shipping damage to lost cargoes to customs delays, so it’s important to remember that the "E" in “ETA” stands for “estimated,” not for "exact." Our pledge is two-fold: To provide the most accurate information possible, and to get stockout items back out the door again very quickly once they arrive.
Now you can store and dispense your water ... in style.
Our Minox NSF Certified Stainless Steel Water Dispenser Fusti 5 Liter is imported from Italy, manufactured by the world class MINOX SRL, and is made of the highest quality 18/10 stainless steel. Our classically designed Minox Stainless Steel Water Dispensers offer convenient, lightweight water transport, as well as stylish countertop or refrigerator dispensing. Ideal for the home, office, summer cottage, picnics, tailgate parties, RV, boating and camping.
All our Minox Fusti Water Stainless Steel Water Dispensers are NSF Certified, ANSI Certified, and SCC (Standards Council of Canada) Certified. In fact, our Minox Fusti Water Dispensers are the only NSF Certified Fustis available on the market today.
That means they are safe to dispense your water, or whatever other liquid you decide to dispense.
The top of our Minox NSF Certified Stainless Steel Water Dispenser, also known as a fusti, ('steel drum' in Italian) is reminiscent of antique milk cans and has a large screw top opening. The dispenser top can remain closed for dispensing because of the built in screw air vent. The vent allows air in without contamination.
Features of our Minox NSF Certified Stainless Steel Water Dispenser ...
- Classic Italian design and construction - stylish, solid and hygienic
- High quality 18/10 stainless
- All our Minox Fustis are made in Italy and are NSF Certified, ANSI Certified, and SCC (Standards Council of Canada) Certified That means they are safe to dispense your water or whatever other liquid you decide to dispense
- All joints are butt welded to insure completely smooth interior and exterior surfaces
- The seamless construction prevents the deposit and accumulation of organic matter and the possibility of bacterial growth
- Air-tight gasket in lid seals out oxygen to keep contents fresh
- Light weight water storage, transport and dispensing
- Easy to clean
- Absolutely NO plastic touches your water
- Ideal for home, office, summer cottage, picnics, tailgate parties, RV, boating and camping
- Great for entertaining and everyday use
- Includes (2) sturdy handles for easy carrying
- Can be used to store, transport and dispense water, olive oil, milk, wine or any other liquid you choose
- Comes with stainless steel spigot
- Stainless steel stand - sold separately
- True family heirloom that can be passed down for generations
A few things you should know about Plastic Water Bottles - Besides Being Yucky :) - Source - Earth Policy Institute.
- The most commonly used plastic for making water bottles is polyethylene terephthalate (PET), which is derived from crude oil.
- Making bottles to meet Americans' demand for bottled water requires more than 1.5 million barrels of oil annually, enough to fuel some 100,000 U.S. cars for a year.
- Worldwide, some 2.7 million tons of plastic are used to bottle water each year.
Also, recent studies link plastic toxins such as Bisphenol A (BPA) to breast cancers and reproductive mutations. Plastics leach carcinogens including BPA during regular use, exposure to heat and especially after cleaning. From manufacturing to use and disposal, plastics pollute our health and environment.
Say "Buh, Bye Plastic Water Bottles." Got a question? Call us @ 888 222 0840.
And remember, WaterCheck.biz donates a portion of our revenues to water sustainability projects - to keep our earth's water safe and accessible for all of us. When you purchase our Minox Water Dispensers - YOU are making the world a better place.
Our Minox Water Dispensers Have A 30-day $$$ Back Guarantee. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be requested within 30 days of delivery of the order. Requests must be made by emailing: email@example.com with name and original purchase date.
Technical Specifications ...
- Height: 225mm (8.8 inches)
- Diameter: 202mm (7.9 inches)
- Neck Diameter: 115mm (4.5 inches)
- Empty Weight: 1.56Kg (3.4 pounds)
- Tap: Threaded 0.375 in
- Capacity - 1.3 gallons / 5 liters
- Dispensing Spigot - Turn knob 18-10 stainless steel spigot
- Stand - 18-10 stainless steel stand - sold separately
- Shipping Weight - 6 lbs / 2.7 kg
We will send you an email to reset your password.