The Top Health Benefits Of Water
- 29 November 2012
- Elissa Schwetz
- Hits: 39711
Everyone knows that drinking water is good for the body, but the wonderful 'elixir of life' has many unknown benefits. Water and health go hand in hand.
Here are the top six health benefits of water that every person should be aware of and enjoy.
- Water can help you lose weight by decreasing your appetite and ridding your body of fat byproducts. It also has zero calories so you can drink as much as you want!
- Clean water prevents dehydration and naturally cures headaches and back pain caused by a lack of water. Keep a water bottle near you if you are prone to headaches.
- Drinking water at work or in school can make you more focused because your brain needs plenty of oxygen and hydration to work efficiently.
- Exercise can be easier and more effective when you drink water. H2O helps deliver oxygen to muscles so they can work longer and harder before they get tired.
- Water flushes toxic chemicals from your body’s vital organs so they can function properly.
- Water improves the appearance of skin. It keeps skin moisturized, increases elasticity, and prevents the development of fine lines and wrinkles.
Now, go out and get some of that great H2O. You will thank us for it later.
Share your water health tips in our comments.